THCME products

When one becomes a member of a Social Club, they must inform the association of their needs of medication, 1) skunk, 2) CBD oil, 3) THC oil and 4) other products. Furthermore, they must state whether or not they will grow and produce their own medicine or if they want to order it from THCME’s farmhouses. THCME’s range of product will depend on the members’ demands. THCME’s farmhouses will grow the plants that are used to deliver seeds and cuttings and produce the members’ medicine. It is the Pharmacists job, in cooperation with the Farmhouse Administrator to secure that all members needs are being met, both in regard to product type and the necessary amount hereof.